Trans Parents Discussion Group – A place for gender variant, two spirit, transgender parents to discuss parenting. Meets every second Saturday of the month from 9:30-11:30 starting September 8, 2018.
Gender Spectacular Fall 2018 – Monthly drop-in for families with children 12 and under. All gender creative and trans experiential families are welcome, including two-spirit, transgender, non-binary, and all gender diverse identities. The whole family is invited. Meet the third Saturday of every month from 3:00-5:00
Gender Diversity workshop for parents Workshop: Supporting gender creative children & youth
For parents and caregivers in School District 61
– Do you have a gender creative person in your family?
– Do you want to be a better ally to your child’s trans, non-binary, and Two-Spirit friends and their
– Are you seeking support with advocating for your gender diverse loved one?
– Are you finding systems challenging to navigate?
– Do you want to take an active role in creating inclusive schools and communities?
When: Thursday, February 1st from 6:30-8:00
Where: The School District 61 Board Room, 556 Boleskine Rd.
This is a free event supported by School District 61
Click on the link to register.