Funding to enroll your child in sports
Jumpstart Canada Grants
If you are a parent or guardian, you can apply for funding on behalf of your child/children by clicking on the Jumpstart Canada link above. All information provided will be kept confidential. Funds or equipment are provided directly to the Payee on behalf of the qualifying youth or child.
- Is the child on whose behalf you are applying between the ages of 4-18?
- Is the funding that you require for a program involving a sport or physical activity?
- Is your family in a demographic which would be considered in financial need (as defined by Government guidelines)?
If you are a parent or guardian, you can apply for funding on behalf of your child/children by clicking on the Kidsport link above.
- KidSport™ grants are available for children between the ages of 5 and 18 years who are in financial need to pay registration fees for the sport of their choice.
- KidSport Greater Victoria has recently implemented a policy change that now allows multiple grant applications per child (5 to 18 years) per year to a maximum of $400 annually
LIFE Program (application form)- The LIFE program provides a combination of annual credit and program savings to eligible low-income individuals and families to use towards recreational programs and services in all City recreational facilities and ten of our jointly operated centres.
Bring your completed application form to the Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre at 2275 Quadra Street, Victoria.